Pic 1 of 16
Pic 2 of 16
Pic 3 of 16
Pic 4 of 16
Pic 5 of 16
Friedrichstadt was built (in 1621 by Dutch people) at the junction of the rivers Treene and Eider. The town is mainly in its original state.
Categories: Public Life, Market, Square

Locations nearby

These days the inland port in the centre of the town is merely used by sports boats and private ferries. The town hall is situated where once the shipyard was . The spacious forecourt with its numerous cafés and historic buildings attracts many … 
Details of Husumer Hafen
25813 Husum
300 year old Frisianhouse. North german longhouse with thatched roof and red bricks. Rooms covered with tiles from Delft. 
Details of Friesenhaus mit Kachelstube und Reetdach
25832 Katingsiel
25840 Friedrichstadt
Nordsee Tourismus GmbH
Ansprechpartner Herr Frank Ketter
Zingel 5
Local contact
Public authorities
Stadt Friedrichstadt
Schulweg 19
25866 Mildstedt
Phone 04841-992 710