The “Handwerkskammer” (Chamber of Crafts) was built between 1912 and 1915 by the architect, Fritz Schumacher. The halls and the restaurant have been preserved. There are seven different halls and rooms, big enough to host between 30 and 400 people. Two magnificent staircases are part of the interior. The staircase in the Guildhall creates a wonderful effect with its light well.The brick facade with sculptures combines the gable of a dwelling and motifs of shipping companies´ offices.
Neuer Steinweg 26