The Oberhafenkantine was built in 1925 and closed in 1997. After a longer break it was reopened in 2006. The heritage building with his typical north german "Klinkerexpressionismus" is opened 7 days the week. The comfortable dinning room is for up to 30 persons and an old storeroom under the roof nowadays hosts a British-styled club room. Shootings are possible upon request.